- As a host, CristalPoker applies a Commission Charge ("Rake") to each poker game. At the cash game tables every hand is raked in Euros.
- Rake is calculated from the amount in the pot at the end of each hand.
- No rake is charged if action finishes before the flop.
- Pot-Limit Omaha and No-Limit Hold’em cash games are raked at 5% after the flop.
- For each pot, the rake is calculated in function of each player’s contribution to the po
Example: Player A puts €2 to the pot, Player B puts €3 to the pot. The total pot is €5. 5% rake from this pot is €0.25. Player A pays 40% rake - €0.1 and player B pays 60% rake - €0.15.
CristalPoker reserves the right to change the rake on certain tables.
CristalPoker caps the rake at €4 on all limits.
Below you can find the complete CristalPoker OFC Poker rake rules:
- All cash games, Sit and Go and Multitable tournaments are subject to rake.
- Rake in Sit and Go and multi-table tournaments is paid along with the tournament buy-in, while in cash games it's deducted from every hand played.
- Rake is calculated from the player’s win amount.
- Only the player who wins the hand pays rake.
- Total rake amount for each player is calculated at the end of the set.
- When a player is all-in their rake is cancelled at the end of the set.
- Each player is allocated an equal share of the rake in each pot for bonus clearing purposes, regardless of their result in the hand.
In cash games rake is paid for every hand according to the following chart:
|Players in hand||Stakes||Points needed for min. rake||Min rake||Rake||Rake cap|